Our terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Italian German Technology
1.General All contractual agreements shall be based exclusively on the following general terms and conditions. Deviating regulations apply only in individual form in written form.
Any deviating general terms and conditions of business of our business partners shall also be deemed to be non-binding without express revocation and shall not constitute a contractual basis.
2. Conclusion of contract and content 2.1. Our offers, of whatever nature, are merely a non-committal invitation to the customer to make a binding offer for the conclusion of a purchase contract by ordering the desired goods, regardless of whether the customer acts as a consumer or in the course of business. We confirm the access of the order with the Date/order sales price valid on the day of the access as well as any additional contractual features on the basis of the selected article. The order confirmation as well as the acceptance of a telephone order does not represent a legal acceptance of ours. Instead, an order is accepted by us on our own resp. Or with a message to the customer that the goods were delivered to the dispatch. All supplements, amendments and collateral agreements must be in writing.
2.3. The subject matter of the contract shall be the goods ordered and ordered by the customer. As far as the nature is concerned, the offer description shall also apply in as far as additionally agreed in writing, § 434 Abs.1 sentence 3 BGB.Properties of the object of purchase are only valid with written agreement as assured. This applies to weight and measurement data or other performance data and characteristics. No warranty is accepted for properties according to descriptions, drawings and other illustrations in catalogs, brochures or advertising material of any other kind unless expressly agreed in writing. The same also applies to statements regarding the availability and timeliness of the article. Please note that the offer description is not yet adapted to any further developments, improvements or other changes to the manufacturer's design and does not correspond to the current availability and quality of the goods.
2.4. All prices are gross price in Euro, which includes the statutory value-added tax of currently 19%. Prices are valid on the day orders are submitted. Shipping and other incidental costs will be invoiced separately.
Ordering and deposit If we are commissioned by the customer to procure a thing or service, we can demand a down payment from the customer for the necessary expenses for the execution of the order. If the customer withdraws from his order, we are entitled to charge all expenses incurred by the customer's order with the down payment, but at least with 10 EUR and at most with 50% of the order value. The above regulation applies only in cases where the buyer's resignation is due to reasons beyond the Seller's control.
4. Revocation instruction for consumers 4.1. Right of Rescission
You have the right to rescission contract within a period of fourteen days without giving reasons.
The period of revocation shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party you designate who is not a carrier is or has possessed the goods. If the order is executed in separate deliveries or is made up of several partitions or pieces, the period of revocation begins on the day on which you or a third party, which is not a carrier, is the last product, the last part or the last piece Have or have taken possession.
To exercise your Right of Rescission, you must contact us
Italian German Technology, owner Mr. Torsten Engel, Ihringer Landstraße 16
DE 79206 Breisach am Rhein Germany Phone: 015206808871 or (+49) 07667-9410277 E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
By means of a clear statement (for example, a letter, fax or e-mail sent by mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. To keep the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
4.2. Consequences of the revocation, if you revoke this contract, we have given you all the payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have a different type of delivery than the ones offered by us, most favorable standard delivery), to be returned immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has been received by us. For such repayment, we will use the same means of payment as you have used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise with you; In no case will you be charged for these repayment fees. We can refuse the repayment until we have recovered the goods or until you have proved that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. They bear the direct costs of returning the goods. They must pay for a possible loss of value of the goods only if this loss of value is attributable to a handling which is not necessary for the examination of the characteristics, characteristics and functioning of the goods. End of the Right of Rescission instruction.
In addition, we would like to point out that a revocation right, Then does not exist if the goods are manufactured according to customer specifications or tailored to personal needs (§ 312d BGB).
5 Delivery Delivery dates and deadlines are subject to a written agreement and are only binding if the seller additionally guarantees these in the course of his contractual obligations. Any exceeding of binding deadlines, which is caused by us or for which we are responsible for other reasons, causes default with the corresponding legal consequences. In particular, a damage caused to the customer must be replaced. The delivery period shall be deemed to have been complied with if the goods are dispatched by us to the end of their expiry or the customer is informed of the readiness for dispatch. If, due to force majeure or for other reasons which are not within our sphere of responsibility and which we have no influence on, the delivery becomes impossible or substantially and unreasonably aggravated, we are entitled, because of the part not yet fulfilled, Contract. This shall also apply to the case of other non-availability of the contractual service, which is not foreseeable at the time the contract is concluded, unless we are responsible for this. We will promptly notify the customer of the non-availability and immediately reimburse the costs already received. Insofar as the Customer requires and agrees to insure deliveries against insurable risks, the resulting costs shall be borne by the customer.
6. Payment, retention of title Invoiced amounts are due immediately with invoice receipt without deduction. The delivered goods remain our property until full payment (property reservation pursuant to §§158, 449 BGB). The customer has to inform us without delay of the execution of the necessary documents for an intervention by means of the enforcement measures of third parties in the reserved goods; This also applies to any other kind of impairment. Regardless of this, the customer has already indicated in advance the third party to the rights existing on the goods.
7. Warranty / Non-liability We are liable for material defects in accordance with legal requirements. If the supplementary performance has been carried out by way of a replacement delivery, the purchaser is obliged to return the defective goods to us at our expense. The defective goods must be returned according to the legal regulations. We reserve the right to claim compensation under the statutory conditions.
7.2 The seller is liable in cases of intent or gross negligence according to the legal regulations. Liability for guarantees is independent of the fault. The Seller shall be liable for slight negligence solely in accordance with the provisions of the Product Liability Act, because of injury to life, body or health or the violation of essential contractual obligations. The claim for damages for the slightly negligent violation of essential contractual obligations, however, is limited to the type of contract foreseeable, foreseeable, insofar as it is not due to injury to life, body or health. The seller is liable to the same extent for the fault of the vicarious agents and representatives.
8.Privacy Our data protection is available at https://www.igt-parts.de/Privacy.
9. Copyright right the content and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to German copyright law. The copying, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation beyond the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. All other uses require our approval. Insofar as the content on this site has not been created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. Contents of third parties are marked as such. They are subject to the copyright of the respective copyright holder or licensor. Should you nevertheless be aware of a possible copyright infringement, we ask for a corresponding note. If we become aware of legal violations, we will immediately remove such content.
10.Other to settle disputes in online trade between consumers and traders, the EU Commission has set up a platform (the so-called OS platform). This platform as well as further information can be reached under the following
11.Legs and links on our pages
The contents of our pages were created with great care. For the correctness, completeness and actuality of the contents,
Reference after the battery law
since we sell batteries and Accuse and/or such devices, which contain batteries, and Accuse, we are obligated you after the battery law (Batty) to refer to the following: They may not dispose of batteries and Accuse in the domestic refuse. They are legally obligated to the return of used batteries and Accuse. Used batteries can contain pollutants, which can damage the environment or your health with not appropriate storage or disposal. Batteries contained in addition, important raw materials like iron, zinc, manganese or nickel and are e.g. used again.
The batteries and Accuse can send back or with a collecting point (e.g. in the trade or with a local collecting point) deliver you free of charge to use us. That below illustrated thwarted garbage can symbol on batteries and Accuse and products, which contain batteries and Accuse, means that batteries and Accuse may not be disposed of in the domestic refuse.