Monoshock absorber fit to Moriwaki MD 250 all By all
Matris Monoshock absorber for Moriwaki MD 250 Road and Sport Motorcycles, hydraulically Monoshock three way system with nitrogen piston acculamator Tank. Gold or black absorber with orange color Spring.
- Three way adjustable, hydraulic monoshock damper with separate pressurized expansion tank accumulator. Only Nitrogen is used.
- The piston rod(d.16mm)are made from high tensile alloy Steel, faced with hard Chrome and TIN coated, for greater resistance to abrasion.
- Spring in Cr-Mb alloy Steel, available in different rates and calibrated for the different bikes and driver weight.
- Damper heads and all mobile and fixed parts are machined. From "Ergal" 7075 billet and are surface-treated by anodic oxidation.
- The cylinders, also made from "Alu" 7075 light alloy, are subjected to hard anodic oxidation (hard-coating) which confers a great resistance to wear.
- The lower joint may either be rose jointed or forked, it is machined from Alu 7075 billet and surfaced treated by anodic oxidation.
- The monoshock is available with different?top head? for a better fit on the different bike models.
- Damper adjustment by tree distinct and independent adjustment units.
- compression adj - High Speed
- compression adj - Low Speed.
- adjustable rebound damping.
- Spring pre loading system by a flexor incorporated unit.
- Multi damping adjuster.
- adjustable wheelbase.
|Shipping weight:||2,60 Kg|