Fork Kit cartridge to Yamaha XT 1200 Z SuperTenere By 10-14 (without Springs)
Fork cartridge Kit from Matris to Yamaha Street and Sport Motorcycle Racing parts moderns high tech fabrication minimum tolerances and high tech Material.
Fork Kit Typ: FRK (L+R)
- Pre-assembled complete compression set, with piston and dedicated shims stack.Pre-assembled complete rebound set, with piston and dedicated shims pack
- Fork Kit include valve set,spacer in Alloy 7075 with lapping and hard oxidation treatment.
- Light alloy spacer with anodic oxidation surface treatment, available in different lengths, now correct fit on the different front forks.
- Complete Valve Set for the compression adjustment System as replacement unit for the original one(if provided for the Original )
- Fork kit supplied with a bottle of specific fluid.
- self as Original Fork
- Compession (rebound when Original adjustment)
Fork cardridge Typ: F20 K (L+R)
- Complete Hydraulic Fork cartridge Kit (cartridge ,pumping rod ,fork cap ) that completly replace all existing fork internals.
- Fork cartridge cylinder 20 mm in diameter in Alloy 7075 with lapping and hard oxidation treatment.
- All internal and external components are machined from 7075 aluminium and surface treated with a hard coating.
- Pumping rod 12mm in diameter in Alloy 7075, with lapping and hard oxidation treatment.
- Compression and Rebound pistons 20 mm diameter. maschined from Alloy billet,with its own dedicated shims stack and supported by oilless slide bearing with hard oxidation treatmen.
- The fork springs are mounted on roller bearings so preload can be adjusted easily by hand using red adjuster on the fork top.
- Fully-adjustable for Spring Preload, and on a separate asymmetrical Compression and Rebound.
- complete valve Set for compression adjustment as replacement (Shim Pack)
- The 20 mm fork cartridge kits are supplied with bottle of fork fluid specifically developed for use with the kit.
1. Preload spring with specific clicks.
2. Extension (rebound) with 38 specific clicks.(calibrated)
3. Compression with 38 specific clicks (calibrated)
|Shipping weight:||2,00 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,80 Kg|