Fork Kit (cartridge) fits on Moriwaki MD250 all By all
Fork cartridge Kit from Matris to Street and Sport Motorcycle Racing parts moderns high tech fabrication minimum tolerances and high tech Material.
Fork cartridge-Kit F05: Series R 20
- Fork cartridge cylinder 25mm in diameter in Alloy 7075 with lapping and hard oxidation treatment.
- All internal and external components are machined from 7075 aluminium and surface treated with a hard coating.
- Pumping rod 12mm in diameter in Alloy 7075, with lapping and hard oxidation treatment.
- Return counter-spring
- Hydraulic end of run with cylinder 16mm in diameter in Alloy 7075 with hard oxidation treatment housed with the cartridge and adjusted by its own dedicated piston. With speed sensitive progressive curve.
- Top out springs are also included. Adjustments:
- The fork springs are mounted on roller bearings so preload can be adjusted easily by hand using red adjuster on the fork top.
- Rebound adjustment with specific clicks.
- Compression adjustment with specific clicks (complete new valve to replace original supplied in the kit).
- The 25mm fork cartridge kits are supplied with bottle of fork fluid specifically developed for use with the kit.
1. Preload spring mounted on axial roller bearings with specific clicks and the possibility to act on the adjustment (+ preload -) without the help of the key.
2. Extension (rebound) with specific clicks.
3. Compression with specific clicks ( complete valve in place of the original, included in the kit) All internal and external components are machined in
|Shipping weight:||2,80 Kg|