Fork Kit (cartridge) fit to Honda NC 700 Integra (ABS) By 16-19
Fork cartridge Kit from Matris to Honda NC 700 Integra Street and Sport Motorcycle Racing parts moderns high tech fabrication minimum tolerances and high tech Material.
Fork Kit Typ: FKE (L+R)
- Complete Fork cap machined from billet Alloy with spring adjustment system,all parts anodized treatment.
- Light alloy spacer with anodic oxidation surface treatment, available in different lengths, to fit correctly the different front forks.
- Linear spring in Cr-Mb alloy Steel with cataphoresis surface treatment, available in different rates, dedicated for the different bike models and info the driver weight.
- Flow regulator , dedicated for the different front forks
- Fow Regulator calibrated and specific for every original fork
Fork cardridge Typ: F 15K (L+R)
- Complete hydraulic fork cartridge kit (cartridge, pumping rod, spring, fork cap) that completely replace
all the existing fork internals to modify a conventional non-adjustable fork in a fully-adjustable fork, with
Spring Preload and separate funtions of Compression and Rebound adjustments, as in a sports fork
type, allowing a greater custom setting.
- Fork cartridge cylinder 20 mm in diameter in Alloy 7075 with lapping and hard oxidation treatment.
- All internal and external components are machined from 7075 aluminium and surface treated with a hard coating.
- Pumping rod 12mm in diameter in Alloy 7075, with lapping and hard oxidation treatment.
- Technopolymer Spring guid with Linear springs in Cr-Mb alloy Steel with cataphoresis surface treatment, available in different tension, dedicated for the different bike models and info the driver weight.
- The fork springs are mounted so preload can be adjusted easily by hand using adjuster on the fork top.
- complete valves Set for compression adjustment as replacement (if provided for on the Original Fork)
- The 20 mm fork cartridge kits are supplied with bottle of fork fluid specifically developed for use with the kit.
- Fully-adjustable for Spring Preload, and on a separate asymmetrical Compression and Rebound.
- hydraulic flows Set of Compression and Rebound dynamics valves, supported by oilless slide bearings, machined from
Aluminium billet, with its own dedicated shims Set for a total dämping control.
- Anti-cavitation valve sets.
All internal and external Aluminium components are supplied with oxidation surface treatment.
The fork kit is fully reversible. No modification to the original fork is required for assembly the fork kit
and is completely overhauled for a proper and regular maintenance.
Fork kit supplied with specific Fork Oil.
1. Preload spring with specific clicks. (booth fork tube)
2. Extension (rebound) with specific clicks.(Fork Left Side)
3. Compression with specific clicks (Fork Right Side)
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|