Fork cartridge Typ: F12 R (L+R)
- Complete Hydraulic Fork cartridge Kit (cartridge ,pumping rod ,springs ,fork cap ) that completly replace all existing fork internals.
- Fork cartridge cylinder 25 mm in diameter in Alloy 7075 with lapping and hard oxidation treatment.
- All internal and external components are machined from 7075 aluminium and surface treated with a hard coating.
- Pumping rod 12mm in diameter in Alloy 7075, with lapping and hard oxidation treatment.
- Compression and Rebound pistons 25 mm diameter. maschined from Alloy billet,with its own dedicated shims stack and supported by oilless slide bearing with hard oxidation treatmen.
- Linear springs in Si-Cr alloy Steel with cataphoresis surface treatment, available in different tension, dedicated for the different bike models and info the driver weight.
- The fork springs are mounted on roller bearings so preload can be adjusted easily by hand using red adjuster on the fork top.
- Rebound adjustment with specific clicks.
- The 25 mm fork cartridge kits are supplied with bottle of fork fluid specifically developed for use with the kit.
- Bottom spacer available in different lengths, fit to the correctly front fork.
1. Preload spring mounted on axial roller bearings with specific clicks and the possibility to act on the adjustment (+ preload -) without the help of the key.
2. Extension (rebound) with specific clicks. (calibrated)
3. Compression with specific clicks. (calibrated)
Fork cartridge Sealed Typ: F25 SA (L Rebound +R Compession)
The Sealed F25SA Hydraulic Fork kit fully replace all the existing original fork internals, transforming it in a new damping system fully-adjustable on Spring Preload and on the asymmetric functions of Compression and Rebound.
It allows a high up-grade of the original fork, allowing to:
? Improve the performance, increasing the damping coefficient.
? Avoid the risk of fluid cavitation.
? Offer greater and easy customization of the suspension set-up.
? Decrease the weights, by using of light alloys for all the cartridge components.Especially suitable for Sports and Racing use.
? Fork cartridge cylinder D.25 mm in Alu alloy Al 7075, with anti-friction lapping and oxidation surface treatment.
? Pumping rod D.12 mm in Alu alloy Al 7075, with anti-friction lapping and hard oxidation surface treatment.
Set of linear spring in Si-Cr Alloy Steel available in different rates, depending on the bike model and rider weight, for complete customization.
The springs can be changed quickly without having to remove the forks from the bike.
? Set of Compression and Rebound valves, supported by oilless slide bearings, machined from Aluminium billet, with its own dedicated shims stack for a total hydraulic flows control.
? Expansion tank controlled by anti-cavitation mechanical system, integrated with the hydraulic cartridge unit.
? Blue ring: Rebound feature.
? Red ring: Copmpression feature
No modification to the original fork is required for assembly the fork kit.
The kit is supplied ready to fit.
The cartridge is delivered pre-assembled (sealed with the oil inside).
It is fully and easily overhauled for proper and regular maintenance.
Bottom spacers, available in different and specific sizes, to fit correctly on each front forks model.
It allows the rapid disassembly of the hydraulic cartridge unit without removing the fork.
All components of the cartridge are made of aluminum alloy and subjected to anodizing surface treatment, with the focus to ensure long-lasting wear.
Fork kit supplied with specific high sliding fluid (Motorex Fork Oil).
- Spring preload mounted on axial roller bearings,
- with specific clicks (adj. range: 15 mm)
- Rebound (Blue) unit with specific clicks (adj. range: 38 clicks)
- Compression (Red) unit with specific clicks (adj. range: 38 clicks)
Pressurized expansion tank (Nitrogen gas N2) with fully floating valve, integrated with the hydraulic cartridge unit.
? Blue ring: Rebound feature.
? Red ring: Copmpressione feature.
|Shipping weight:||4,10 Kg|